SC gave clean chit to Modi Goverment On Rafale Deal
Supreme Court verdict on Rafale deal
Supreme Court finds no evidence of fraud or any irregularities in purchase of Rafale jets from France and canceled all petitions which were filed against Modi government. Supreme Court also gave a judgment to CBI officials to register an FIR against the people who filed a petition without any proof, and delaying the Rafale deal.
Court Said :-
- There is no event to question the basic decision-making process in the Rafale deal with France
- There is a need to enlist the fourth and fifth generation Fighter plane and the nation can’t just rely on old fighter Jet Plane.
- It’s Not the court’s business to manage the details of the pricing when there is a need for an advance Fighter plane and when a quality of aircraft is not in doubt
- No one should interfere with the issue of acquiring military equipment, pricing and offset partner.
- No material to demonstrate that the arrangement is business bias.
- No bad behavior in the choice of Indian balance accomplices by Dassault Aviation.
- The decision of Government to buy 36 or 126 fighter jets lies with the government.
- No one should question on buying of jets when the deal was finalized 2 years ago on September 2016.
- The individual impression of individuals on the arrangement matters close to nothing yet the legal executive has an extremely obliged purview in looking at safeguard arrangements of this nature particularly when our country’s enemies have accepted fourth and fifth era warrior planes contrasted with none by India.
Later this afternoon Anil Ambani Chairman Of Reliance Group says to media “Rafale Order Proves “Falsity Of Allegations Against Me”
Read Our Latest News On Our Page