After much postponement, the Delhi Development Authority propelled its lodging plan on Friday. There are 13,000 pads on offer which will be dispensed through a draw of parcels.
Enrollment structures will be accessible at various banks and on the web. Intrigued purchasers can present their application to DDA by August 9. Nonetheless, DDA is presenting strict guidelines for discount of enlistment expense if there should be an occurrence of withdrawal from the plan. The expert says it will deflect individuals from applying on the off chance that they are not genuine about purchasing a level.
Read: Forms for DDA pads accessible in banks from today, attract of parcels November
DDA guarantees that essential offices, for example, streets, streetlighting, water supply have at long last been given at these pads. Read on to find out about the plan.
This is what the DDA is putting forth in various parts of Delhi under the plan
13,148 – Total number of pads
11,671 – LIG/one-room level
79 – HIG
398 – MIG
563 – EHS (Expandable)
437 – Janta
Pads are spread over: Narela, Rohini, Pitampura, Loknayakpuram, Dwarka, Bindapur, Paschim Vihar, Jahangirpuri, Mukherjee Nagar, Dilshad Garden, Sukhdev Vihar, Jasola, Sarita Vihar
Cost of Flats
Sort Of Flats Area of Flats Approximate Price
LIG 28.34 to 52.63 sqm between Rs 14.95 lakh and Rs 28.54 lakh
EHS 24.19 to 77.57 sqm between Rs 11.76 lakh and Rs 77.57 lakh
JANTA 18.85 to 30.45 sqm Rs 6.68 lakh to Rs 15.15 lakh
MIG 64.04 to 109.88 sqm Rs 30.23 lakh to Rs 70.07 lakh
HIG 77.57 to 142.46 sqm Rs 41.62 lakh to Rs 1.40 crore
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The plan will be declared on June 30 and purchasers can present the shape by August 9, the examination of which would take one more month
- The vast majority of these pads were surrendered on the grounds that the candidates discovered them too little or the area was immature.
- Most pads are situated in Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola. Individuals are allowed to visit the locales.
- On the off chance that a candidate wishes to pull back before the date of the draw, full enrollment expense will be discounted. In any case, if a candidate pulls back after the date of the draw yet before the issue of interest and designation letter, 25 for every penny of the sum will be relinquished. On the off chance that the candidate pulls back inside 90 days from the date of issue of interest letter, just 50 for each penny of the charge will be returned. After the 91st day, candidate won’t get back any sum.
- There will be no confinement on when individuals can offer these pads, the DDA said invalidating reports that a five-year deal ban might be incorporated into the arrangements
- Purchasers are probably going to get ownership of the pads in October-November.
- DDA has tied up with 10 banks for the offer of utilization structures and plan related exchanges.
These banks are:
Bank of Baroda
What amount does the handout cost? The cost of the handout for last plan was Rs 150. In the event that you download it on the web, you should pay the sum at the season of accommodation.
Do I require ID confirmation? All you require is a photocopy of your PAN card.
Am I qualified? Any Indian resident, 18 years old or more can apply. Nonetheless, you are not qualified to apply on the off chance that you effectively possess a level or plot in your or your life partner/kid’s name in Delhi.
How often would I be able to apply? A man can just apply once every year.
In case I’m applying can my significant other/spouse additionally apply? Yes, both of you can apply independently. In any case, if both of you are apportioned pads, just a single can be held.