The legislature has coordinated all colleges and higher instructive organizations the nation over to guarantee that no expenses installments are made by understudies in real money mode from the up and coming scholarly session.
The HRD Ministry has asked the University Grants Commission (UGC) to issue important consultative to all higher instructive establishments that every single money related exchange ought to be finished utilizing computerized methods of installment. “All receipts and installments identified with the working of the organizations including understudy charges, exam expenses, merchant installments and compensation/wage installments might be made just through on the web or computerized modes,” the order sent to college heads said. “For all understudies benefit in the lodgings, advanced mode ought to be utilized for all exchanges. All flasks and business foundations on the grounds might be urged to depend on just computerized modes for their receipts and installments utilizing the BHIM application by connecting their financial balances with Aadhaar,” it included. The varsities have been made a request to recognize all exchanges being completed in real money right now and discover routes for supplanting them with computerized modes. The administration has additionally requested that the varsities choose a nodal officer for the reason and send a month to month answer to the UGC.
In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 28 of the Right to Information Act, 2005 (Central Act No. 22 of 2005), the Speaker, Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly hereby makes the following rules.
1. Short title and commencement:-
- These Rules may be called the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly Secretariat Right to Information (Regulation of Fee and cost) Rules, 2006.
- They shall come into force from the date of publication in the official Gazette.
2. Definitions:- In the rules, unless the context otherwise requires:
- ‘Act’ means the Right to Information Act, 2005.
- Section’ means section of the Act, and
- All other words and expressions used herein but not defined in the Act shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Act.